Are you looking for Christians to follow on Youtube? Don’t worry. You’ve come to the right place.
I don’t know about any of you, but I am a YouTube fanatic. I love watching videos, and sometimes I can sit and watch them for hours…It can be a very bad thing sometimes.
However, truth be told, finding good Christian content anywhere on the web can be hard, but especially on YouTube. And honestly, some of the Christian content I find is either incredibly cheesy or extremely boring, which is sad because we have the most powerful and exciting message to spread. Are you also looking for people who produce fun and biblically sound videos?
Luckily, I have found a few gems. Below are a list of my favorite Christian YouTubers. All of them upload fun and biblically sound videos, and I hope you find my list useful.
(Disclaimer before I start: Just because they are on this list, does not mean that I agree with them on every single thing they say. I have not watched all of the their videos, but I have watched many. Use discernment and Scripture always. )
- Joseph Solomon. He is one of my favorites. He is so honest and open in his videos, and his videos are a lot of fun, but also filled with so much truth. He is definitely someone to check out if you are a young adult or college student. You can check some of his videos here: https://www.youtube.com/user/chaseGodtv
- That Christian Vlogger. I just recently found him, and he has become one of my favorite YouTubers. He has a variety of videos, and he really tries to answer the hard questions a lot of Christians struggle with in their faith. He also uploads very frequently. You can see his page here: https://www.youtube.com/user/godhasgiventruly
- LexlovesLos. Carlos and Alexa are the ultimate goals, y’all. Even though their videos are more of vlogs (where you just follow them around in their every day life), instead of bible study based, they do mention Jesus a lot in their videos, and you get to see how they live out their faith. You can watch them for yourself here: https://www.youtube.com/user/CarlosPenaTV
- Jon Jorgenson. I absolutely love his videos!! He is so truthful, and really has a way of delivering the message. My favorite videos by him are his spoken word poems. You can check out his original channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheAnimaSeries. Him and his wife also have a vlog channel that you can check out here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChh9zo3RT3Ey40P8Xa0HWvw
- Katie Gregoire. I just recently found her, and I literally spent four hours just watching her videos. She is really good at being fun, but also truthful in her videos. She does a variety of topics, like dating, school, friendship, etc. You can watch some of her videos here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf9v3Id1nebmePy0MYF_18g
Do you have a favorite Christian YouTuber? Or do you have a blog you follow frequently or a great podcast? Let me know in the comments below! God bless!! –Krystal 🙂
Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourself fully to the work of the Lord because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. — 1 Corinthians 15:58