I love movies.
I love fall.
This blog post is all about combining my two loves. In celebration of the weather getting cooler and the trees losing their leaves, here is a list of my favorite fall(ish) movies that will get you in the mood for Autumn!!
In no particular order, they are…
1. You’ve Got Mail. Tom Hanks. Meg Ryan. A bookstore. What more is there to say? If you are in the mood for a light hearted rom-com that is very autumn(y), this is a great one to start with. You’ll (fall) in love with it.
2. Remember the Titans. Okay, to be honest, I know slim to none about football, but this movie is such a beautiful film. Nothing will get you in the mood for fall better than this movie about the boys of fall.
3. Dead Poet’s Society. This movie is great no matter what season it is, but for some reason, I’m always in the mood to watch it around this time of year. Need another reason to watch it? Robin Williams.
4. A Cinderella Story. Even though this movie is set in California, where it’s basically summer all the time, but this movie still feels like a fall movie. I love Hilary Duff and Chad Michael Murrey, and this movie is one I will definitely be watching soon.
5. Halloweentown. Whoa! Disney Flashback! Of course this had to be on the list. This list wouldn’t be complete without the journey of a sixteen year old witch trying to save the town of Halloween characters.
What fall(ish) movies are your favorites? Let me know in the comments below! Thanks for reading!:)